Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

1 Corinthians 13:4


Learning

Bella doing really well at school. She's really liking it and hasn't had any problems. I think her favorite class right now is music. She really wants to play the violin, so music lessons may be in her future! She also started her ballet/jazz class tonight. We decided not to have tap lessons. She loves to dance, so jazz seemed like her thing. They are learning a routine to Justin Bieber's "Baby" to perform at the fair this year.

Carter started potty training. I feel like we are getting a late start with him, but I didn't want to start and stop wile Kurt was going through treatment, so I just decided to wait. He will wear underwear all day and be completely fine. He hasn't went #2 in potty yet, so I worry about him getting backed up, but I'm sure it will happen when it happens.

Kurt starting 3-11, so we will be having our first week without him here in the evenings. He's still getting his strength back and learning what he can eat and what he can't. He's loving eggs this week, which has to be good for him!

I'm happy everyone doing so well. My knee not bothering me as much. Not sure if anything healing (it feels pretty funky) but maybe steroids helping with some of pain and swelling. I'll take what I can get. Carter always wanting someone to chase him, so I'm not exactly relaxing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment