Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

1 Corinthians 13:4


Knees

I went to my PCP Thursday. I may have a torn meniscus, which is the cartilage in your knee. She sent me to get an x-ray at CCMH and I have an appointment with an orthopaedic doctor on September 13th. She gave me a steroid to be on for the next 9 days to see if it would help, but she didn't seem really optimistic especially when I told her it had made a popping sound. I think the next step if it doesn't heal on its own will be an MRI, then if it's a bad enough tear I may have to have surgery. Everyone else is on the mend (Kurt's back to work and getting stronger everyday, Carter's done with all his surgeries, and Bella is rested, happy, and enjoying school), so I figure it's my time to be a sickie!!! LOL

We went to a cookout tonight and had a great time. Some moms from Lincoln get together and have breakfast and one of the moms invited all of us out for a cookout. It was so nice. Bella was able to play with the girls from her school and I think it has been helpful for Carter who is getting to play with some other kids too! So far, it has been a really good school year. Bella doing wonderful and I'm getting out and meeting new people, so it's a positive for both of us.

1 comments:

Anonymous Sat Sep 04, 07:15:00 PM PDT  

Jenn,
Sorry to hear about the problem with your knee. I'm so glad everyone else is doing good, and hope you won't have to have surgery. Take care.
Love
Aunt Brenda

Post a Comment