Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

1 Corinthians 13:4


Kurt's Cookout


Kurt's co-workers and friends at AK have decided to put together a cookout with all proceeds going to Kurt for the medical expenses we are going to have over the next couple of months. He works with Randy Endsley who is the owner of Heritage Vineyards Winery, where they are having the cookout. We have some wonderful friends who are really supporting us and that means a lot. They have really worked hard on this. In addition to the meal, I know they are raffling off several items and are still planning some of the final details. I know they are making out flyers to place in area businesses, so if you want a flyer for your business or workplace (please check with owners/managers about posting flyers first) email me at jennknicely@yahoo.com and I will let our good friend Michelle know. As more details become available, I will let everyone know. I hope we see everyone on May 22!!

2 comments:

The McCormicks Mon Apr 26, 06:51:00 AM PDT  

Laura put this on facebook so I followed suite. I know you are not a facebooker, but I promise you it will get around!

Jenn Mon Apr 26, 11:39:00 AM PDT  

Thanks for everyone's support. I don't know alot about Facebook, but Kristy says it is better than the newspaper, so I'm sure the word will get out!!!! Love ya guys!

Post a Comment